View prereleased data in the 12th annual Transatlantic Trends survey.
Follow the conversation using #TTrends13
Survey: U.S., European, and Turkish Publics Oppose Intervention in Syrian Conflict, Favor Democracy over Stability in MENA Region
A new GMF survey of Korean public opinion focuses on questions of domestic and international policy.
This year for the first time, the annual Transatlantic Trends survey measured public opinion in Russia.
According to the The Transatlantic Trends 2012 Report, positive views of Russia have dropped in the United States and Europe while Turkish views of the United States and Europe have remained static.
Despite still-high approval numbers, Obama’s popularity in Europe has continued to slip since taking office in 2009.
President Obama is not as popular at home as he is in Europe, although a majority of Americans (57%) said their overall view of the president was favorable, 40% unfavorable.
Although Americans and Europeans disagreed on the engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan, the 2012 Transatlantic Trends Survey showed agreement regarding intervention in Libya.
Search Transatlantic Trends
Transatlantic Trends 2012 Released
The 11th annual Transatlantic Trends survey has been released. The report explores how Americans and Europeans view the transatlantic relationship and a number of growing challenges facing the world. Of particular interest will be the differing perceptions of U.S. President Barack Obama, as well as Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, and how Obama’s foreign policies have been received by the international community.Read more
- Survey: Obama Still Popular in Europe, Romney Unknown to One-in-three
- September 12, 2012
- Survey: U.S., European Immigration Views Stable Despite Economic Crisis And Arab Spring
- December 15, 2011
- Survey: Americans Say Asia More Important Than Europe
- September 14, 2011
- Survey: Leaders More Optimistic On Transatlantic Relations Than General Public
- March 14, 2011
- Transatlantic Trends 2013 Released September 18, 2013
- Survey: U.S., European, and Turkish Publics Oppose Intervention in Syrian Conflict, Favor Democracy over Stability in MENA Region September 6, 2013
- International Trends: Korea October 15, 2012
- Transatlantic Trends Reveals Urban-Rural Divides in Europhilic Russia October 4, 2012
- Transatlantic Trends 2012 Released September 12, 2012